Oven Rescue® is open for business again. We take your safety and the safety of our staff very seriously. We would like to reassure you that we are adhering to the latest government safety guidelines and will continue to review them, as they change.
Changes to keep you safe
- All bookings will be made over the phone or via email. Where possible, we will operate a paperless service. We will invoice electronically and you can pay by card.
- Your Oven Rescue® technician will text/call you when they arrive at your property, so that you can open the door for them.
- We will keep a safe 2 metres away at all times. We will wear masks, gloves and overalls in your house.
- At the end of our visit, we will disinfect the areas we have come into contact with.
- All our Technicians will be using the Government Track & Trace app.
If you show any Covid-19 symptoms (a high temperature, new contagious cough and/or loss for change to your taste or smell, we ask that you cancel your appointment and we can reschedule your booking.
Thank you for your support and stay well!
Founder & Owner, Oven Rescue®